Dake Zip 28 – 30 TRAD301 Miter Cutting Band Saws
Ruggedly Built Mitering Band Saw- Miter Cuts up to 60 degrees right
- Head down feed is gravity fed and controlled by way of an infinitely variable flow control valve (except Zip 28).
- Heavy cast head frame for rigidity and roller and carbide guides for optimum cutting quality.
- Set blade and head descend speed according to the stock material, size and shape for maximum efficiency.
- Direct drive without horse power loss through belts and pulleys.
- Multimode features allow three different cutting modes (except Zip 28): 1. Manual mode 2. Manual mode with hydraulic down feed regulation 3. Automatic down feed
- Quick set cam-activated vises.
- Miter up to 60º to the right, and anywhere in between. The head, NOT the material, rotates for angle cutting. (Trad 301 will miter up to 45º
|Zip 28 Capacity 8-5/8 @90°||2 HP 110V 1 Ph|
|Zip 30 Capacity 8-5/8 @90°||1-1.4 HP 220V or 420V 3PH|
|TRAD Capacity 10 @90°||1.32 HP 220-volt 3PH|